Welcome to the ticketing gateway for LodeStar 2015!
Tickets will be on sale soon! Contact 01223 813 318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Online booking payment accepted from most credit cards or a PayPal account using PayPal secure online payment. Transaction fees are paid by LodeStar.
- Ticket prices include 20% VAT.
- Tickets may be available to buy on the day at an increased cost. Availability is not guaranteed.
- Camping prices will be released shortly.
- Parking prices are per vehicle.
- 14yr olds and under are FREE.
- Are you 18 to 21yrs old? Then please bring recognised, genuine proof of age ID to avoid under 18 wristband.
- Safety rule for under 18 bookings – maximum of two 0-14yr olds and four 15-17yr olds per adult.
- One night camping option is available for day tickets. Departure by 10:30am following morning.
- Campervans/caravans (C/C) price is per vehicle.
- Carers of disabled are FREE.
- Sorry NO dogs, no glass and limited alcohol can be brought to the event. Please visit the Information page for further details.
- Only purchase tickets from this website. LodeStar does not sell tickets on any third party websites.
- View LodeStar Festival's Terms and Conditions by clicking here.
LodeStar booking terms and conditions
- You must be 16yrs old and above to book tickets and have permission of the card holder to purchase tickets along with booking for your accompanying adult.
- Adults are deemed to be 18 plus years old.
- Proof of age may be required at the ticket office and the licensed bars.
- Challenge 21 policy is used at LodeStar. Please bring your photo ID.
- Please be aware that in buying tickets your email address will be added to the LodeStar newsletter, you can of course unsubscribe immediately on receipt or anytime in the future with the newsletters by clicking "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Entry and use of the fields of LodeStar will be as shown on this website.
- All persons entitled to a free ticket must book and hold the appropriate ticket.
- Proof of identity may be required to gain entry, please do not bring important documents such as passports etc.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-returnable. Please remember you are booking to come to a full festival not a one act concert!
- You may be searched on entry to the event, if you refuse you may be asked to leave with no refund. Our priority is the safety of all.
- Right of admission reserved.
- Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the site without refund or compensation.
- No overnight camping/sleeping in the car park.
- No parking other than in the designated car park. If you park elsewhere without permission, restricting road width or considered unsociable to residents you will be refused entry to LodeStar.
- No vehicles are allowed in the tent camping area.
- No dogs or other animals.
- No glass.
- Tents can be in the campervan /caravan camps.
- Campervans /caravans must be kept 6 metres apart and are not allowed in the tent camps.
- All of your personal details are secured to the highest industry standards.
- By making a purchase you are confirming that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- ‘Event Organiser’ means the venue, promoter, event organiser, team, bands or producer responsible for producing the event for which you are buying the tickets. Words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing gender includes any other gender. The Event Organiser reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
- Event Organiser’s reserve the right to refuse admission should Purchaser’s breach any rules and regulations of the Event Organiser. The Event Organiser may have to conduct searches to ensure the safety patrons and should patron’s behaviour be deemed unacceptable or likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury the Event Organiser may eject you from the venue. LodeStar advises that patrons that are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour including carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings shall receive no refund.
- No exchanges, refunds for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets will be made after a purchase has been made. When you receive your tickets it is your responsibility for keeping them safe. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or moved to another date.
- In the event of cancellation by the Event Organiser (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond LodeStar’s control) LodeStar will refund the face value of the ticket. It remains the Purchaser’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue and LodeStar cannot guarantee that they will inform customers of any such changes. Refunds of the face value only of the tickets purchased will only be made when Purchaser’s has returned the tickets to LodeStar. Admission to all events for tickets purchased remains at the Purchaser’s own risk.
- By purchasing the tickets under these terms and conditions the purchaser warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use of you and your party only and will not be resold and is not purchased for any form of business or commercial activity and in particular the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale whether at a premium or otherwise. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than printed on the ticket will be grounds for seizure of the ticket or cancellation without refund or compensation or prior notification. The Event Organiser, its successors or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. If tickets that are dispatched are returned to Lodestar ‘addressee unknown’, Lodestar reserves the right to cancel the order.
- LodeStar cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever caused by any force majeure act including but not limited to strike, civil commotion, fire, war, threat or war, terrorist activity, national or nuclear disaster, late delivery, adverse weather conditions, cancellation of performances, shows, tours, sporting events, tours or temporary or permanent closedown of attractions or stadiums causing the Event Organiser to cancel or postpone an event. In no circumstances shall LodeStar be responsible for any consequential loss or damage. Subject to these terms LodeStar’s maximum liability to the Purchaser shall be the lower of the price paid and the printed value of the ticket.
- LodeStar always complies with the data protection legislation currently in force. Your personal information is used by us to contact you by post, phone or email when necessary in connection with the transaction that you have entered into. In purchasing tickets you agree to be filmed at LodeStar for the use in marketing future LodeStar festivals. We will add you to our newsletter to keep you up to date but you have the option to unsubscribe at anytime. Financial information that is collected is used to authorise payment and bill you for products and services. When you make a purchase, your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with / for us, such as credit card companies, banks and the companies that handle shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Except as provided above, we will not share financial information with third parties without your prior consent. You should be aware that we may release your personal information or financial information when we believe it is necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with LodeStar, or to protect the rights, property or safety of LodeStar or others. This includes any terms and conditions governed by English Law.