|Arena||Opens Friday 11a.m.|
|Stage times||Friday – Noon to 2am (Saturday)
Saturday – 11am to 2am (Sunday)
Sunday 11am to 10pm
|Ticket office||Friday 10am to 9pm
Saturday 9:30am to 9pm
Sunday 9:30am to 4pm
Open on Friday at 8:30am
Fully staffed times are
Please read all the information here to ensure your safe and easy access to LodeStar Festival.
If you have further questions please email email@example.com or call 01223 813 318.
ALCOHOL & FOOD
- Day ticket holders are not allowed to bring alcohol or food into the festival or have access to camp sites
- Own alcohol is allowed for Camping Ticket holders only: Allocation per adult is 4x beer cans plus 1 litre of wine for the festival 3 days. Please No glass bottles.
- Please respect this request as it is reflected in the low pricing for drinks at our bars.
- LodeStar bars supply chilled tasty drinks from Calvors, Aspalls and similar quality brands, choices in wines and spirits
- Exit and re-entry to bring in more alcohol is not allowed.
- Please do not give alcohol to under 18yr olds!
- No BBQ policy as smoke in the tented areas does create fire safety inspections.
- Campers may bring their own food for consumption in the campsite only
- Do not cook or use a gas stove inside tents, keep yourself and others safe
- From the bridge entrance vehicle speed is set at 5mph
- Please drive slowly and when moving be aware of children and pedestrians. Driving on grass can be like moving on ice
- Please display your pre-booked parking ticket in your car windscreen.
- Signs will direct vehicles to Paid Parking or Pay Now entry lanes
- Routes to parking areas are colour coded for your convenience
- Ignoring parking staff or driving away from routes will cause your parking to be delayed
- Blue coloured routes are for Emergency Vehicles only, please do not use them at any time.
- Strictly NO cars or other vehicles in the camping areas.
- Remember to lock your vehicle.
- Keep children close by when walking through vehicle movement areas.
- Campervans/Caravans (C/C) may only move with steward escort, please ask staff before moving.
- Vehicles parked that hinder emergency vehicles or festival operations/residents may be towed away.
- Cyclists have a compound to chain and secure your cycles, these are left at your own liability and responsibility. Please ask for location on arrival.
- Disabled persons please notify parking staff for directions to special parking areas.
- Please note it is a grass terrain so mobility is limited.
DAY TICKET HOLDERS
- Day ticket holders are not allowed to bring alcohol, food or drink into the festival other than having specific requirements such as gluten, vegan, allergy etc.
- Anyone suspected of selling or buying drugs on the site will be escorted from the site without a refund.
- Please respect the fields of LodeStar and all around you
- Please ensure you place your waste in the bins provided
- Please don’t drop litter
- Cigarette stubs (45 years to decompose) – leave no trace
- No smoking in front of stages (lit cigarettes and eyes of a child are danger)
- No smoking in main part of the arenas – please use designated smoking areas
- Don’t smoke in your tent!
- Leave no trace, take away good memories 🙂
- If there is an emergency announcement do as instructed immediately in a quick and calm manner.
- Ensure others near you are aware of the situation.
FILMING & RECORDING
- No professional filming and recording of any format is allowed unless previously agreed with LodeStar.
- Whether attending or performing at LodeStar you are accepting that you have no title, creative title to or payment from all and any format and forms of recorded material and freely consent to its use by LodeStar.
- No fires or open flames permitted
- No barbecues permitted
- It is illegal and not permitted to bring flares, fireworks or any pyrotechnics or explosive type of device or compound
- No smoking in main parts of festival arenas, use designated smoking areas
- Please ask for sand buckets for cigarette butts at your camp
- Don’t smoke in your tent!
- Fire points with firefighting equipment are shown by bamboo poles with red flags
- Fire extinguisher abuse is subject to a £100 fine and you may be asked to leave the festival
- Fire lanes marked out with white lines must be kept clear at all times
- Fire marshals are present, please comply with their and festival staff instructions at all times
- Raise the alarm immediately if you see a fire, no matter how small
- Medical staff are available 24hrs
- The First Aid post is clearly signed, please be aware of it’s location on arrival
- Should you or a member of your party need medical attention please notify festival stewards who will radio our medical team
- Reporting a Lost Child – Please inform festival stewards or security staff immediately with a full description of the child
- Blank ID wristbands are available for accompanying adults to write a contact mobile number on
- Unaccompanied children may be approached by staff if they believe the child is alone, in danger, distressed or looking lost
- If you see a child in distress, please summon security staff or a festival steward
- Radio communication will be used to quickly resolve the whereabouts of the guardians or family members
- Bright coloured clothes are recommended for children
- A child having a whistle and small pocket torch for use at night is a consideration
- Place your mobile phone number and name in their pocket
- Please report or take any lost property to the information point in the ticket office, HQ or hand to security staff
- LodeStar Festival cannot accept responsibility for any loss of property
- Only campers are allowed personal radios and players at the festival, these should be set at considerate volume levels
- Campers with personal music equipment must switch it off after 10pm
- No sound equipment is allowed in the Quiet or Family camping areas
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES OR SPECIAL NEEDS
LodeStar is spread across 200 acres of grass land, it is cut short to help wheelchair access but still a field with rabbit holes and will be soft ground when wet. Please keep these limiting factors in mind, LodeStar still feels that all should be done to make the festival accessible as possible to those who have special needs and those disabled.
Booking and travel
LodeStar’s website ticket booking page provides information for free tickets for carers and an email address. See the contact page for the postal address or please phone 01223 813 318. Public transport links are also shown.
Car parking for disabled is as close as we can get to the main arena, it varies but usually around 120 metres or less..
All festival-goers are given a wristband denoting their time at the festival, this covers whether camping or under 18yrs of age. A drop off or collection point is about 20 metres from the ticket office where vehicles can temporary park to exchange tickets for wristbands. These bands can if necessary be tied on the clothing of the disabled person.
The campsite is close to the entertainment arena and a tent can be 50 metres (120m for campervan / caravans) or 550 metres away.if you prefer quieter camping but it is a longer distance to travel back and forth.
Stewards are trained to be aware of people around them for guidance and can radio for medical assistance and are there to help you enjoy the festival or should ever the need arise for emergency evacuation.
– may be used but kept to short bursts, this might still affect some people. Moving head projectors sending light from the stages can potentially have a strobe affect so please be aware.
Disabled toilets are available at the ticket office, campsites, campervan and caravan camp and arenas. Unfortunately we don’t currently have raised viewing platforms but wish to have in the future.
Medical care is available 24 hours at the festival with first aiders, paramedics and ambulance, AED’s etc. Please contact us if you need a refrigerator to keep medications stored for your personal needs at the festival.
LodeStar doesn’t offer sign language, captioning or audio description at present but welcomes any person or organisation who would help to provide these services. LodeStar has tables and chairs available to use in the arenas, catering areas and in the village green.
Here are some links to public transport, please check they are current before you begin your journey to LodeStar!
Train travel planner
Please check times – Kings Cross (KGX) London to Cambridge (CBG) best times are 49 minutes (at time of writing)
Taxi’s are available at Cambridge Railway Station
- Professional friendly security personnel are on-site for the whole festival for your safety
- Please ask the nearest security staff if you require assistance or see someone who may, including a child without an adult
- Do not leave items lying around they may be taken, there’s always someone!
- For the safety and security of all, security personnel may search at their discretion. If you refuse then you may be asked to leave the festival with no refund
- Please be aware bag inspections will be undertaken for everyone’s safety
- Do not bring items considered to be a danger to others or could be used as weapons
- Please take note of safety notices and announcements
- Dangerous, abusive or discriminating behaviour, verbal or by action isn’t tolerated at LodeStar and any person/s considered by Security personnel or LodeStar staff to be in violation of this will be asked to leave the festival without refund
- The Fields of LodeStar are kept as a lawn but this is also a natural environment, rabbits and moles make holes and are trip hazards – please wear sensible footwear and watch where you are walking. Ladies, please do not wear stilettos or high platform style footwear as you will twist your ankles when walking on uneven ground
- Flashing lights and Light Strobes are used around the site and on stages
- Crowd surfing and moshing is not allowed
- Restricted items – DO NOT BRING:
- Glass containers/items
- Offensive weapons or dangerous items
- Fireworks, liquid fuels or other flammable hazards, nitrous gas canisters, balloons or flying flame lanterns
- Dogs or other animals, or leave them in a parked vehicle
- Large or heavy goods or similar vehicles
- Purchasing your ticket online ensures availability and speedier entry
- Please bring your printed ticket with you even though we can now scan mobiles
- Valid LodeStar wristbands must be worn at all times and shown to security staff when moving into the festival arenas and camping areas
- Wristbands are not transferable or for re-sale and will be void if stretched, broken, or removed.
- Toilets and hand-washing facilities are available throughout the site and regularly cleaned
- Please bring any servicing needed to the attention of the cleaning staff
- Please use the toilets, do not foul elsewhere as you may be escorted from the site without a refund
- We pride ourselves in maintaining clean facilities and a clean landscape environment for all to enjoy